Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
severely depressed....need help.......... - urswis
Sorry to hear about this. I am kind of a little bit depressed as well, since I only can force myself to study for 1 hour a day and I am delaying my target of test date again and again...

Some pieces of suggestions to you but I know it is harder to do than to speak.

1. I found www.greatday.com is very good!

2. Lower your expectation.
Set it as "Pass it" comfortably, not "Ace it" or "beat it". Let's say 80-85. Which is enough, and much better than quitting it.

3. Pick up your confidence - You can pass it comfortably.
Everybody is saying that "it is doable". So the same to you (and to myself...).

4. Stop worrying and start living/studying.
Read 1.
Talk to friends.
Talk to yourself.

5. Every 10 mins counts.
It is so frustrating to me that how little time I can force myself to study although I have strong motivation. And I kept on forgetting what I have learned. It is like that I am dragging myself in a old broken cargon - internal burden. The way seems so long and every day's study seems so ineffective and so on.

But, let's do believe that - Every 10 mins counts. Every 1 question counts. Every knowledge point counts. Every mechanism counts. Pick up these pearls and connect them to become a beautiful necklace. When we accumulate our knowledge, we are like accumulating our wealth, making money, collecting valuable stuff to make us rich inside out.

When I write down these sentence, I am also trying to fight myself out. To talk is easy, but to do is more difficult. Let's encourage each other and make this painful journey a little bit happier.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread