Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
time is running - nandini@
I understand your situation. In my opinion don't go for abortion. First trimaster will be tough for you second trimaster you can study and do other thing like a regular person. I am telling this coz you said this will be your second abortion. To me I can build my carrier sometime( for you may be 1 year later) but I will love to have a baby as this is a gift of God. Look out your surrounding there are lots of couple trying to have a baby on their own but failed.

Once you get into residency you wont have time for having a baby. So this is the best time while you are preparing for your step you can give birth and raise a baby.

For your prep, after 1 year of prep if you feel you are not prepared I will suggest you to review and analysis the materials you have used so far and your strategy of studies. Take your time and set up a dead line to finish your exams. If possible join kaplan. If you dont know how to study, you can continue studying your whole life.

I dont know if i was harsh . But This is what I felt I just told you. Rest is up to you becoz this is your life you have to decide. Good luck from my bottom of heart.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread