Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice please.... - drvati
i had already told him i would do this test by december when i failed my CS....but the dvds are taking so long...I will need more time. I am not going to walk into this test if i am not prepared!!....I dont want further pressure of deadlines!!....and that too pressure from my Dad!!!....

My expenses are daily life expenses....education plus clothes plus eating plus haircuts and hygeine, sometimes going out with my friends....i once took a girl out on a date to this nice restaurant....car bills...gas station bills, my computer battery died and that cost me another $250 !!.....So u see how the bills rack up!!!.....Studying actually doesnt cost any money except the books and qbanks etc...but I am not a zombie with no life!!....I am a human being who has a life. Every month i try to cut down my expenses...The last month I didnt go out at all...I told all my friends that I was out of town!!.....but still I got yelled aat for whatever I spent. I am tire of this treatment. I have checked out some shelters in my area. I dunno what I will do. If you think I am whining it is simply not true. I am not a cry baby type of person...but I have just had it with my dad. I do not want to have to explain my life to him.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread