Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for the girls - samira
Hello Samira
I donot know what to say.May be I am not the right person to comment or judge.But I think US is much safer than any other region of the world.The reason being,here you can trust the law.Atleast you know,the police wont take money from offender and let him out and instead put you in for hurting his feelingsSmile.I understand your concerns,but everyone here is an adult.Women are much stronger as I understand most of them at this forum are either wives or mothers in US(i emphasise MOSTLY),and all of us are now at that stage of life when we are getting ready to raise our kids.Those were old times when mothers never talked to their daughters about this stuff but now is different.Instead of being scared and all the time looking at others to protect you,I think it is time to be strong and be a protection for someone else,your kids.
I am sorry but your messege freaks a normal woman giving an impression as if the world is not a safe place any more and you cannot step out of your homes.I agree to be carefull,but saying'not to talk to any man',i dont agree with.I believe in talking to men and let them know you are committed already and be professional.Even talking to a stranger,be stern and straight forward.But at the same time,be brave enough to slap in the face if you notice something awkward.You should not even feel the need to call the police everytime,bcz then it will be a million times a weekSmile..STRENGTH COMES WITHIN.I am my best 911.In this society,you have to interact with men everywhere and they are not all like that.Public libraries are safe but not if you let your kids go alone and be a victim.You have to be with your kids all the time.You have to teach them 'they will not talk to or take anything from a stranger'.
You know samira,such messeges give wrong impression that we are from some stone age era.If you are here is US,u have to be strong and be on your own.I agree in the part of the world we belong to,it is not safe.But here things are different.So my opinion is TO BE AS STRONG AND SELF CONFIDENT AS YOU CAN as no body will be there for you to protect you for ever.This is the time to protect your self by your self.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread