Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to those who scrambled!!! - entity
hai,i am not an expert in anyof these but i am just sharing my view of scramble,i my self didnt apply for lot programmes during the match process ,its mainly because i was concerned about the expence that i have to put to apply for the programmes and with my situation with out all scoresi didnt find that investment wise,, i am a 2005 graduate,this time i noticed that almost all programes asked to apply through eras during scramble,it would be easy if we applied for more programmes in the begining itself then atleast we could ask them to check it, otherwise even if we call they say apply through eras apply, i dont know, they just forget the fact that we can apply to only 30 programmes through eras ,what happened to me is that since i applied early and certified my eras cv early i couldnt add any of my observership i did after september ,so who ever checked my cv through eras didnt find a good applicant and also they didnt even upload my scores so i didnt think eras was a good choice for applying through scramble.who ever went unmatched itsnot u r fault ,there are lots of things behind the whole process ,hope for the best and dont give up hope we need only one position and even i know people who matched with one interview so good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread