Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to savi - mchadha
hi 99maniac,
Good to hear from you.For verification thing,ECFMG sends our diploma to our medical school and requests verification of medical diploma and asks for transcript.This is standard method.But many of us(may be all of us)submit transcript along with diploma to ECFMG.when ECFMG doesn`t get any response from medical school for certain period,it again sends the same request and waits.Now,problem is that,how many times ECFMG does this,I don`t know.You won`t get your final ECFMG certificate(which is required for applying for residency)unless your verification is completed.
If our school is not responding to ECFMG,ECFMG informs us and we need to approach our medical school to find out the cause.
My case is different.I completed my graduation from Govt.Medical school.At the time of admission,it was compulsory to sign a bond that we will serve the Govt.for 2yrs after becoming the doctors, otherwise we will pay the fine(fine is a huge amount and +they want its interest also.)I have to do either of it to get exumption from bond.Then my school is going to send verification.So,this is all going with my verification.Let`s hope for good.
what is the problem in your case?No response from your school?You can contact your school and find out why they are not responding to ECFMG.
Good luck..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread