Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to savi - mchadha
hi mchadha,
Nice to know about you.I`m graduated from India.I have 2004 kaplan notes.I`m not sure about step2,but for step1,the books were same from 2002 to 2004.I`ve seen 2005-2006edition step2 notes,not feel much difference.I haven`t read,just had a look.There might be some changes,mainly some extra information,but I think,it`s not a big deal.
I don`t have crush yet.I`ll buy it soon.Here are the details:

Crush Step 2: The Ultimate USMLE Step 2 Review
ISBN: 1560535423
you can buy it from amazon.com or ebay.com.GOODLUCK to you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

drsandeep7,please,don`t say sorry.Everybody has liberty to post anything,anywhere.This is public forum!!!GOODLUCK to you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
forensic,you`re doing wonderful job.I saw many useful posts of you.Thanks for answering negenand on behalf of me.Also for your mnemonics.GOOD LUCK!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
negenand,I`m starter for step2,so,don`t know much.For step1,those links will help you.Day before yesterday,I posted thousands of questions for step1 there in 16posts.That will be helpful to you.cut-n-paste and save for step1.GOOD LUCK to you for both steps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread