Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to yazen,buddy i m almost in the same boat as u - dadehar2003
i got married in usa to a american born but of my ethnicity,2 yrs ago and i came here 21 months back.from the 1st day itself,she maltreated me,played with emotions and most of all she didnt understood the meaning of marriage at all and always treated me as a stranger.i remained quiet thinkin ,maybe she ll mature or change, but things just went from bad to worse to the point that she didnt speak with me for last 1 yr .during this period i was prep for the steps and it was one hell of a period for me to concentrate.but i remained quiet as i come from relegious background and had the notion that marrige is for a lifetime and divorce is like cheatin on GOD.AND NOW IN BETWEEN THE TENSION OF MATCH,SHE TOLD HER PARENTS THAT SHE NEEDED DIVORCE FOR ME.IT WAS A BIG HEARTBREAK FOR ME AS I VE NOT EXPECTED SUCH A THING AT THIS TIME AND HOPING FOR THE BEST.and to add to it i m a conditional gc holder. i m so depressed and confused and dont know wat to do.also my in laws in whose house i live had told me to move out.i dont ve any relative in usa but ve afrnd in new york, so i m thinkin of moving there and work there, but my future in usa is uncertain for now. see yazen, i m in worse condition than u.i think i got married to severe case of a ABCD.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread