Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone out there like me? - cloudy
I want divorce from my husband.I am tired of his irreponsible money minded attitude. It's almost 7 years since we married and now i feel that i can't take it any more.I do not know if i am wrong or right.But i know how much energy,time,peace of mind i have lost in this marriage.My exam is 10 days from now and i am tired of this abusive relationship.He is such a liar who married me by saying that he was single while he stayed married for 11 years and kept on cheating on me.
He makes around 85000 a year but he says to me that all goes in taxes.He saved nothing,i do not have car to start with,i am in prison.While step one took out too much of my energy i have to literally beg him again and agin for things for my baby.
I just wanna run away or kill myself out of this depression .Day by day my anger ,disappointment ,frustration and dependence on him is leaving me no choice.Why this happened to me.Was i worth it.
He still in touch with his x and i feel betrayed,heart broken,full of hatred .I wanna file divorce but how where i will take my baby when i have no help around and three steps to take before i get into residency.I tried real hard for sake of my kid to save this marriage but this thing has killed me.
Anyone knows where should i go to file divorce,how to pay lawyer fees when i do not have any money and Job.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread