Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Lilygarden - benzene
Dear Lilygarden,
Things happen to our lives we don't deserve ! In my understanding ,there is no point of making a mentally retarded man understand what you are going throu.So You better concentrate on your exams .Why you worry about such a guy who doesn't even understand that pushing you hard won't do any good .If he is like this ...is there a guarranty that he will be nice to you in future.With this kind of pressure would you be able to concentrate on anything?To me...a relationship should not be counted in ragards in someone's success or failure.There are so many medical docs that couldn't become a doc here in US.So what happened ? Did their marriage break up ...well NO ! So If the man is making ur life hell...think twice about this relation.If it's possible to stay with him n do ur prep in the mean time ...do it.I donno If u have ur family over here or not.Talk to someone you trust about the worse scenerio.If you think talking to ur hubby is gonna make some good changes ...then go for it.Otherwise...ignore him.Just have one thing on ur mind that u r not alone in the same situ...so many people here in the forum are in the same situ...may be worse than u.
Life is too short .There is so many good things to do.If people don't understand you...don beg again n again to them .I do believe that God listens .So Pray to God.He sees everything .He will definitely help you out.I can understand wht u r going thru every moment.
So Don cry ,don be fruatrated ,don burst out ...it's not gonna change anything .Just focus on how u can do it ASAP.U can do it ! GL with you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread