Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Philippine grads joining Match 2009? - xthine
Hi Xthine!!

im actually in pasay and alabang...i'm moonlighting and fixing some family matters that's why im still here...plan to go back to Jersey city maybe by october...was supposed to go as early as july sana coz was planning to do some observership in some hospital der to have some usce and bolster my resume pero have no choice becaues need to fix some stuff here...neway i did some observership naman sa isang private clinic last year as well as 2 months dis year so i hope it could help my chance...

i really like IM but since it so competetive il also apply Family med or pedia nalang...started emailin FM programs and some IM...i would really appreciate if u can give me some pedia if its ok w/u...il also share some of my info as soon as the programs start replyin...im thinkin of payin some paid list but i think its just a waste of time il just be patient waitin on d programs...

to those who passed step 3 congrats!! to those who are taking it...just continue reviewing and practice practice and keep answerin questions...for the CCS i thing UWorld is enough just practice it with the USMLE CD...i reviewd kaplan step 2 cs, some swanson and did usmleworld for 2 months and even w/out residency i think dis is good enough and laslty dont forget to pray!!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread