Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP for Old IMG Needed Urgently.
(03-04-2022, 12:49 PM)R763322 Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 05:02 AM)Ahiaomalimitless Wrote: Hi everyone,
 I'm looking for a study partiner, someone that is serious, an  OLD IMG, am starting from the scrach but will want to be fast, consistent,  because i will want to finish this exam by the end of the year. Please drop your contact i will reach you immedately. I want to start with the person so we can start immedately and flow together.

Your what’s up I’d or Skype I’d ?

I'm looking for a study partiner, someone that is serious, an  OLD IMG, am starting from the scrach but will want to be fast, consistent,  because i will want to finish this exam by the end of the year. Please drop your contact i will reach you immedately. I want to start with the person so we can start immedately and flow together.

(03-05-2022, 02:44 AM)pari 05 Wrote:

Hi;
I am a beginner student for step one . I am also looking for a partner study who can help me in some cases .If you are agree and could help me regarding, there is my email you can contact me. 
thanks

Hi;
I am a beginner student for step one . I am also looking for a partner study who can help me in some cases .If you are agree and could help me regarding, there is my email you can contact me. 
thanks

email: ypary83@gmail.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
RE: SP for Old IMG Needed Urgently. - by R763322 - 03-04-2022, 12:49 PM
RE: SP for Old IMG Needed Urgently. - by pari 05 - 03-05-2022, 02:44 AM
RE: SP for Old IMG Needed Urgently. - by tophan - 03-06-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: SP for Old IMG Needed Urgently. - by shida - 04-27-2022, 11:24 AM