Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Any help-I'm here to help you out! - roentgen
parmjitparmar -

1.check passive motion first
2.anorexia nervosa counselling given in my notes-ask general question about diet,how she feels about her figuer etc.
3. Don't repeat painful maneuvers-once the tenderness is ascertained at Mcbuney's point -Its sufficient.Now perform psoas and obturator tests.
4.One murphy's + don't try to deepy palpate for liver-rather percuss for measuring liver
5.Explain your concern and then perform DTR gently

tallydoc00us

Changing center is imortant for your own confilcts.You may get same cases or same SP-And may assume that I was failed and I did not perform well and change your approach in that case.In reality it is possible that you might have done well in that case in your last attempt.In addition,you will also be in pressure while performing at same center.
Otherwise I do not feel any problem with any center.Every center is good it is your performance which decides your outcome(and some of destiny also)

I have described CIS very well in my notes-Strictly follow the protocol described by me as ROBOT and practice it a lot-without escaping even a single step

hi,
pls help me out.
your notes was really wonderful.
i did uw, fa and i know basic protocol.
i did observership with white patients.
if a case given to me i may perform at 7 in 1-10 scale.
i am doing very fake examination, fumbling sometimes.
i dont have partner to practise.
i am really afraid to do case???
mental escaping or whatever?
my exam is on june 18th chicago.
what should be my plan right now?
i am very reluctant to improove my self? got strucked up unable to move forward.
can you pls help me out.
i will listen to you whatever you are going to tell
smydam
smydam -
U have too many positive points:

U have done uw+ fa and know basic protocol.
U did observership with white patients.
U have confidence that U can perform at 7 in 1-10 scale.

Now You should know few more facts:

THE EXAM IS NOT THAT EASY (THOUGH NOT TOUGH ALSO)

Failure rate is about 35-40% at present

There is very thin line between pass and fail

Many people with double 99 have failed it

So,Now u have to take it very seriously.Give yourself a rest of 2-3 days-watch movies and wander anywhere /recration etc.
After that convince yourself that U know a lot about exam but something is lacking and that is PRACTICE and sincereity.
search a live partner(can be a nonmedico in UR family) and start practicing in time mode and follow each and every aspect like an exam.PLS DO NOT FAKE EXAMINATION-SP may assume that you have not performed examination if you fake that-so do it smartly that it doesn't APPEAR FAKE(Though it can be actually fake-and you are think about your next step while examining chest or heart-but it should not be apparent to SP)

take CIS tips from my notes and try to follow every step of protocol mentioned there

Repeat every case in FA thrice and go confidently!
sorry for the so many typo mistakes made in hurry in above posts
What's the password to your pdf (cs)notes, roentgen? It's locked.
its mentioned in the same post of link
passwords:test

===>if doesn't work try ==>

jupiter2
Hi Roengen:
I am looking for some of the philly's case.
Do you have any idea?
My e-mail is drmehr1978
thank you for your help...
ciprotenon :
I feel that it is not worthy to ask about cases of any center
they cases are usually the same as FA+UW with some variation of DDx
Some of the unusual cases are mentioned in my notes too.
Moreover it is illegal to share any cases!
So prepare from FA+UW and you will be fine
Hi. great selfless contirbution ur doing. thanks and good luck to u. kindly help me with some questions as well. I took my cs last year june 19th and failed in ICE> now i have my exam again on june 19th :-S and i m just starting prep.
1} I hope it can be done in the remaining days?
2} I should stick to UW like last time only?
3) If FA too, then wht to do from it?
4} I dont have a partner, i plan to practice alone? is it ok?
and again ... it can be done in the remaining 21 days? Im starting today.
Plz help, i thank you and appreciate all ur help once again.
Good luck for ur result!
Hi roentgen,

thanks a ton buddy...Its my 4th day of prep and between fa,UW and other sites I was really getting confused and worked up..Your notes are excellent..with your knowledge and skills I am pretty sure u re going to pass..could you please send me the printable version of the notes..thanks again..my id is doc.almostthere
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »