Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Match! Match! Why she cannot match me?!! - mohanrr
Great job! Thank you, Mohan.

It is really helpful.
Need Some Help by You Visit the link and see all pics after this click on one GOOGLE AD
http://freemaza.tk
Thanks for the questions. However I cant overlook that how messed up your life is right now.
I feel sorry for you. But my piece of advice, move on, if she does not understand and respect your love and hard work than she is not worth it. Do not let your self down to some one who cant see your sincere efforts and love to manage the relationship. Good Luck
Guys, thanks you guys so much, warm words, kind suggestion and encouragement, criticizing, discussion.

Finally we totally break up. She moved out and now lives with a guy from Taiwan. But she still wants to utilize me and asked me to accompany with her for an interview in New York, a worst community program. She treats me coldly, just like a cold-blood animal.

Beware! Next!
Please Visit The Link And Help A Poor Girl Through Visiting And Clicking On Goole Ads
Girls Pictures Site http://yourneed.tk
Hey buddy,

its life, they say, never regret for loss of three things- bus, train and girl..if one goes,, next will come in a min,, just wait..

if u want to go n have fun in NY,,ask her to sponcer ur travel,,otherwise,,NEVER ever think to do anything for her..
just focus on ur own work,,

gl bro,,n move on,, really i mean it,,move on
Just remind you guys, if you accept a prematch in a bad community hospital in NY, try to avoid a tidy and beautiful lady. She may hurt you badly if you fall in love with her like me. She tends to betray marriage, love. In her mind, human relationship is just utilization: Help, Sex, All Her Goals.
Be stronger, man.

I am sure it will pay back to her.

Please don't hurt her.
i wish i were a girl!!! yeah...take it easy man!
I got it:

Matching a residency takes up 2-3 year. If you are beautiful (graduated from Harvard, Oxford), you match a good one; if you are not so beautiful (IMG, from India, China, Africa, etc), you match a small and poor program.

Matching a good wife may take a life time. You never know! You never know! Today somebody may be yours, but tomorrow she/he may leave you away.

It may be the reason.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »