Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done..... :( or :) or :D - sweety_usmle
Sarah that happens a lot. I experienced the same so many times. I felt like holy mother of god I am forgetting everything. But it all comes back once you sit on that chair infront of the computer screen.
Biochem Kaplan LN, video and FA worked for me. Again different people, different resources, different way of reading-------same goal. I have seen people studying other books for biochem as well (as from med school books). But that feeling of forgetting is what makes us human I guessSmile
Lol.. yeah true maybe. U have been building up so much confidence in ppl esp me.. god bless
@sweety_usmle...u r very kind....wish u best of luck....
@sarah:If my deed is helping you in any way, it's all my pleasure and yes i have a selfish gene in me so PRAYERS from your side is all I want.
@try:thank you Smile)
@sweety i wanted to ask about kaplan videos, i dont have them right now, what are they about,i mean are they very essential? i mean if i get my concepts clear from books,even then?
@madeeha: If your concepts are so strong by the books itself no need of videos....BUT...but if you have time why not go through them? Personally speaking, for me physio, biochem,pharm and anat were helpful. Well path i did goli and pathoma and micro was pure memorizations for me at least (again personally speaking) and immuno was half concept half memorization. So, yeah if you have time i don't see bad gong though videos. My theory was WHY RISK IT !! Again it doesn't have to be your theory. If you think you're strong enough without videos, you're good to go. This is like a trademark of me but i wont hesitate to say it "Different people, different approach, different resources------same goal".
oky thankyou !Smile may GOD bless you loads.
did u get them online? can u please tell me the link
@sweety m feelin this is my fav thread here! Tongue
Yeah I paid for them. I am so sorry I don't know any links Sad( If someone has or knows the link please do help. I am sorry madeeha
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »