Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
Every NBME is an opportunity to improve, keep your motivation whatever the result.

Have a good experience today!

Good luck!
Hope everything is fine with you guys!

Today I made a personal experience of doing 7 blocks of questions.
(mixed/test mode/random online)

Of course that now, I will probably expend my weekend reviewing it properly.

But here was something interesting, I could assess a point of weakness in my case, which is the stress management, tiredness, wakefulness and attention impact that an exam by that length implies on one's physical awareness…

Hope to get in shape for the big day…

block 1 - 82%
block 2 - 76%
block 3 - 68%
block 4- 68%
did a pause of 30min
block 5 - 68%
block 6- 66%
block 7 - 48% : (

well I had a fair idea…
I really pushed me, in usmle consult you can do max 50q; so I decided to make it harder it was 50 q each block, I thought that as it is "an easy" Qbank compared to real day, I could push on that… but really tired at the end!

God bless us all!
it is not easy!

Hope to hear from you guys;
Good Luck everyone!
I had similar plans of doing 7 blocks a day to get ready for the big day. its scary how your performance had decreased by the end of the last block :-(
GoodluckSmile
Hi every one, sorry for late replay

Thank-you saramle, rush ,cvd for your support, unfortunately I wasn't able to finish my assessment due to my terrible connection , but when finished I will post my score ASAP .

@rush regarding your exam Simulation . I think ur score deteriorate due to lack of appropriate breaks, let me tell you about my Kaplan simulated exam experience.

I took this exam simulation on August before completing my 1st readying, I got 45% winch is only means on their scale that I have fair basic knowledge, any way I took this exam in complete exam environment.i went to the library for 8hrs I did tutorial to check my headphones , then I carefully divide my break time and I fond that am able to do the 1st 2 blocks with no break then I took 15 min for lunch then I took 5 min after each block (bathroom breaks) washing my face after each block kept me alive.

So after this bed time story I will recommend to do 7blocks again with calculated breaks

thank you
Hi rukhz , how is ur study going on ? Long time not seen Smile

Its almost 1.00am am working on Chlamydia, go study it and meet me in my other post Smile
Hi everyone!

Thank you bugguy, I think you're totally right! I was really tired at the end! I need to do more simulations like that, I think I will do every friday, 'cause then I can review the question on the weekend.

I knew that kaplan has 02 full exams along with their Qbank, looking forward to subscribe; Thank you so much for your input regarding your experience, it really helped me.

Well, I will start my day now - reviewing the yesterday's Questions and doing one more chapter of Goljan RR;

See you guys next post.
Keep the energy high!! Let's go, Let's go, Let's go!! Smile

Hi bugguy19,

Its good but being a bit slowSad
Good to see lots of energy here.Pumped up nowSmile
Have a good day.
hi bugguy waiting for you to finish your nbme 12 so that we can discuss the q
i failed my 2nd nbme (260/177)

am very disappointed and sad , exam with in 43 days Sad

i don't think i will make it, i cant extend my eligibility period and i don't have money to reapply

i don't know what can i do ????????

Sad
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »