Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ba tard Green Card Holders and selfish IMGs - realist123
Realist,
Have sex.
Docgm it's not worth wasting your time here. Gear your energy into FM. Troll is a rat.
I m nothing .I m not even a doctor.I do not even exist.Who am I ?hhhhhhhhhh
U r all GC f'ucker fools.Lolling your tongues out if u do not understand the real reason bhind this thread. Hell with u if u lack all sense
Docgm, r u in FM. Poor u !hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Poor family begger doctor,
This thread carries a menaing and that is why it has so many views.It is u people who started to write filth in here.
realist123 - 03/26/15 04:15

Docgm, r u in FM. Poor u !hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Poor family begger doctor,

YES I AM IN FM. WHICH I MATCHED AND YOU DID NOT MATCHED.EVEN AFTER 5+ MATCHES YOU ARE STILL NOT MATCHED. KEEP CRYING POOR LITTLE PUCKER. #SORELOOSER
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Keep deluding yourself into thinking that I am in a bad condition.A troll or some one whose condition is bad can never come again and again to reply like me.He wud have lost the vigour to do so,but I m enjying to the hilt all your responses.U buggers>
Let us promise that this thread has at least hundred thousand views.
realist123 - 03/26/15 08:04

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Keep deluding yourself into thinking that I am in a bad condition.A troll or some one whose condition is bad can never come again and again to reply like me.He wud have lost the vigour to do so,but I m enjying to the hilt all your responses.U buggers>

NEVER SAID THAT YOU ARE IN A BAD CONDITION (BY THE WAY SITUATION, NOT CONDITION). ALL I SAID SO FAR IS I MATCHED, YOU DIDN'T MATCH EVEN AFTER 5TH ATTEMPT. #SORELOOSER
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »