Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my detailed exam experience - bondjamesbond
Hi Bond..
Many congrats on being done with the exam...You sure seem to have aced it....
I was hoping u could add me to the list too...i'd really appreciate any advice ..i have my exam in a week...
Bond my prep has solely revolved around Kaplan notes n UW...Do you think if prepared well ,these two sources are enough to sail you to a good score....
Best of luck for a stellar 99

saiarth_india

Many thanks
hi jamesbond
wish u good luck
can u please give me sum tips too......plz my xam s coming up...
blessmesucess
tx
gl
GOD BLESS
thanks very much bond for ur encouraging words,

just started step 2 ck prep ,would like to have ur advice for my prep,

can u tell me which material to read more n what questionnaire to concentrate more.

any advices r greately welcomed.

wish u a great score.
hi jamesbond thanks for ur detailed exam experience

My test is also getting close and I'd really appreciate it if you can send me some important info from ur exam, Thanks!

gradgrad11
James Bond,
I ma your fen in real life , so could you be kind an dsen dme that selfless gift and you are James Bond , so you will be siting pretty as always with gooscore in your lap...
Sincerelly,
Jovana
P.S.Tx for your honest and realistic testemony
Thank you for sharing your experience and the gift. I hope u get a great score.
Pls email me too: zalato5. Thanks.
hey ronaldo buddy where you were i was missing you man ,thanx for your answer and i know you will definately master the exam and my good wishes are with you,definately how can i forget you?you were the part of my suport system when is your exam?

ok dr sam

hello dr doc heart people says score of nbme 2 equivalent to exam but question difficulty level was of nbme3 take two nabme 15 days apart and work harder on your week areas
and my gd wishes re with you you will perform well on the exam

you are welcome dr anil are u in united states?

hey jasmine i have written to you everything on your e mail check it plz.
i strongly against the decision to listen the lecture becoz it is too time confusing and till now with your nbme score ur concepts are clear and to the mark and more revisions are required lectures will take too much time.

ok usmlepassed i will do it, and if i am not wrong you are the same guy who said something to dr max,and this is my personal request plz never dishearten somebody trying to helping others,plz dont mind it ,it is my personal perception
pls jamesbondjames
i havent recieved accept invitation from u as yet.pls add me to ur yahoo messen
hey fz thanks for your wishes i will sdd you in the list
hey ic thanx ,
thanx veronica you are also added
you are welcom chase light and GL FOR THE EXAM TO ALL OF YOU
hi jamesbond
can u write to me plzz....
blessmesuccess
tx
gl
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »