Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
owl..enjoy the movie...and yeah do the UW biostat review..its good..im doin it too..
nbme: the 440 means the raw score for nbme and 220 means that a raw 440 = 220 actual score..this is how they predict your score...

by the way if ur feelin lazy..take an nbme...lol it will give u insomnia for a week..kiddin kidin! and also start solving them...seriously i started doin it so late..but i think that's the way to do it...

2177: how's ypor prep goin?
hi every one ,,today is so bad too,,,i did cook for 2 hour and took lunch break for 1 houre and i studied only one hr ,,,,,,,,,wow i hope i can do some pages at night ..........
sleepy and neck pain ,,,
@friends one day went to library and it was not so good becouse i always studied at home ...........and thereis my mother in low here and brother in low ,,,,,that makes me upset too and when iam mad i cant read one word ...they live in different apartement but his mom is alone when all go to work ..she came here and cook for us....one side is good but realy iam not comfort with it ,,,i dont like any one serve me except my mom ...i like to be alone ....
DID IAM BAD ???????OR its my right ????????
done with two blocks

##So my net progress for today:

2 UW blocks

reviewing wrong answers from a previous block

FA some pages related to UW questions

few pages in 100 ethics

good night
i watched the movie , turned out to be a real scary one .. that made me tensed out ..

@dr-raw

i took ur advice dear
not nbme , but just a set of 45 uw qs ( my wrong ones) and got a nice .. 50%.. till now i ve been doing all the qs after i finish every subject.. and was getting 75-76 persistently .. with an 80 and a 60 here and there ..
so now i dont need an nbme rt now to give a shock .. i had 20 mins extra ..and used the remaining 20 min going over the qs again and again.. but turns out i dont rememb a lot of things.. just only 2-3 conceptual qs .. and around 14 memorisation prob ..

now i think i must start slogging once again ..finish my behav fast .. start doing my wrong qs with fa as soon as possible ..ans start getting electric shocks with nbme s every wk ..
Doing some revisions before sleeping

@vena it's good if u have someone to cook for u as it saves u a lot of time ( take advantage of it !!) if they are constantly nagging about cooking for u or about u not taking ur exams yet then avoid such distractions as u need a peaceful environment & step1 itself is stressful
goodmorning rise and shine Smile

ok for 2-3 hours in mornin: gonna do FA micro...gonna cram cram cram!!

vena: 2177 is right..cosidr yourself lucky..there are people who have 9-5 jobs and are studying for step1 too...it can get annoying but if u talk to her politely that if she doesn't mind then u can sit in another room and study...i think she will def understand! or else u can always go to library and get yourself out of the situation!!

owl: glad u did those wrong questions..we always need that kick in the u know where to make us realise where we stand..i think u are doing really good gettin average of 70 %..dont let go u are almost there

2177: im gonna start revising stuff that i do all during the day for one hour at night..u think that will be benefical or doing revision next day?

hi all , its 5:49 am , i woke up alot last night but got out of bed by 5:15 will start in a few min.
time is flying by fast jan is coming to end tomorrow & feb has less days have to take every minute serious . oh i forgot to tell u the day before yesterday when ordered chinese food got a fortune cookie saying ..." its not the hours u put in , but what u put into the hours that count "
i believe that is soo true what we got in our head is more imp . so memorize, memorize ... revise revise...
Happy study all !!!
good morn everyone ..
nice to c u both early .. how do u guys manage to wake up so early .. i ve cooled down so much .. very bad i guess . pls motivate me .

@dr-raw
i think it ll be a good idea to revise at night .. but u can try it out for a few times and see which one works out better for u ..

@usmle2177
when are u planning ur date .. i think i ll make my plan like urs so that i ll keep in pace with u , as i was planning to give in feb -march ..( i beleive u are planning for march) i ve been so upset with this registration thing .. thinking of waiting 2 mnths has really upset me .. but maybe its a sign fm god saying i am not ready at all , (which i realised yest ) and that he s giving me more time .. i think i shs still keep feb as my target .. so that i ll work harder .. or else i ll lax down real bad ..

i am very bored with tis stats thing .. just dont feel like doing it .. and that wasted my time yest .. shd have started some of those general topics .. so i m starting gen behav sciences today .. will try to finish in 2 days .. wish me luck guys and plks keep checking on me and scare me good enough.. i dont wanna sit till april and regret that i did bad .. after waiting so long ..
called my parents and told them the truth!! it didnt go bad as i thought it wud!!

owl: even if u take it in april...u might not even be ready by then..so use this time trust me..i was giving exam in december remember? now its february and im no way near getting a good score..use the time wisely...dont be idle and please dont go slow...take nbme every 15 days...and start solving them...u know how long it takes to solve one block of those?? all those UW questions...how will u revise them..dont u need time...not to mention the uw assesment tests..when will u do that..trust me after giving the mock test for 4 hours..u r so tired..that the day u do nbme u cant rally study much after that...cos its draining...its just two months...so pick a date in your head and move!! start updating n the forum..there is so much info to retain.....
Hey Guys,
Didnt post as I went to philly this weekend.I took nbme on friday and it didnt turn out good so just got stressed out and tooka break.I just got up 11.30am !!!I will continue with FA and keep doing few ques everyday.I underestimated FA I was thinking it will gte dne very soon ,but then I realised 1 FA = 7 Kaplan books so obviously it would take a lot of time.Shall plan to take uw subscription again and do uw 2 nd time,its high time I do it.I was thinking just notes would be enough but I guess not.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »