Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My prep for the day !! - usres12
@fatemeh

welcome back
as for me i was planning for faeb.. lets see when i ll be ready

gn guys .. only 40 pgs but i finished 4 chaps today .. and uw 1 block ..very inconsistent sitting today ,, will try to be more consistent tom..
good morning all !! how are u all ? hows the prep ? will update later what i finished ?
good morn guys

i managed to wake up at 7 today .. big time acheivement for me .. was feeling really drowsy though .. went to gymn .. and finished my morn chores . sitting down ..

the DSM IV today ..
continuing with micro!
GOOD MORNING GUYSSS...
came to library and started at 8:30 am and study physiology with some question of uw.

happy studding all.......
hey guys i started today with a mixture of patho. i have read golgen before but was a long time ago .do u think i should read it now along with fa r should i read after finishing uw ?
@usmle2177:
I think goljan will take a lot of time and its etter to finish FA and then see if u can do goljan too.

@all:

I still hv: renl,resp,reprod,neuro,immuno,biochem half and that starting pharm part.
I just subscribed to uw 2nd time for a month with uwsa1 n 2 .
I'll start doing uw and in between I will try to finish FA.
Will start in sme time and update after every block
Study well!
@usres12 thank u ! i was thinking the same about golgen. regarding uw if u didnt do those subjects before do u think 1 month is enough ? & also there will be some days with distractions & also i think if u are going to take ur exam in 2r 3 months u should buy the 3 months subscription as u have to review them & also practice in front of the screen so that u wont get exhausted . i am just suggesting , its upto u

guys

every morn i call back my college and my papers are not moving at all .. i get stressed out every morn wasting my time .. dont know when everythings gonna be over ..just praying to god .. thats all i can do ..i dont know why they ve to do like this ..
@owlcity i know that feeling .. i felt like i was sitting in bush full of thorns !!! & still i have my credentials verification pending .
get someone in person to go get it done & i am sure u know in our country everything moves with MONEY !!! send money to any person who works in the office they will make sure ur paperwork is done.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »