Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
********* PSYchiaTRY Thread---2010 Match ******** - nono
dief68...what program are you talking about? I think its pretty late for prematches lol
PD of Uconn's psych prog is stepping down just as when Uconn is facing financial problems.
4 weeks from today we'll know where we're starting in July! I'm soooooo excited!
@goodluckmunda - UConn's program director is going to remain as an attending and professor so I doubt his choice has much to do with the finances of the hospital. If he was disturbed by the financial situation he would probably leave altogether.
gl to all fellows
Which of these psych prog. should be ranked higher and why? UMDNJ or Westchester?
Which of these psych prog. should be ranked higher and why? UMDNJ, Newark or Westchester, NY?
lol what kind of comparison do you want?

UMDNJ is state hospital from where most of the good people left recently, work load very high, neighborhood you know, moon lighting not allowed, you have to follow union, you cant have more than 2 week of leave altogether as far as I know

lots of 3rd year AMGs left to NSLIJ and some other NY hospitals and its nothing new for program

call schedule is also very high

most of the residents said they choose it because of location near to NY and accepted PM

I dont have much information on west chester

birmigham AL

Vs

LSU, New Orleans, LA

which one should be #1
Those of you who have done externship at jamaica psychiatry program or interviewed there , please tell me if they offer externship to visa needing people or what is their criteria for it? please share your views guys as I am thinking of going in for that.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »