Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family Medicine, Rejections here: - susanpersia
hahaha...finally a rejection from In His Image, OK.....was expecting it long time ago...
@mangz...i got it frm In His image also..did tey give d story saying pls contact us during scramble fr vacancy n all..
hahaha..same here...and " also you can apply again if you dont get in this year"...lol....
basically it boils down to religion in this case...
silent rejection William Beamount MI
Rejection Uni of Colorado
Btw any inputs on Genesys MI??
genesys is a good program, friendly residents and faculty, nice hospital.

rejection: mercy st. vincent's
I had an interview at mercy st vincent..and now they send me rej...what the hack?
@me_5

How can they ask you to contact them in the scramble since there is no scramble this year? There is SOAP...." a match within a match" I am not sure that once the match is done they can give you any spots since the unmatched spots will be offered randomly to people who did not match. Apparently every 2 hours you have an offer and then you have 2 hours to respond or the spot will be offered to someone else.
@lamorghini

Is that in Toledo? That is the program that I got a rejection and then an iv offer from. It does look like they may not be totally organized.
Cheeks did you have your IV at Genesys FN already? How was the IV? Any medical q's?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »