Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exam Experience.....i hope my suggestions help - dr_aa
thanks alot dr aa
am giving the exam,,am bad at anat physio and cardiovascular system,,
am doing physio kaplan q's at the end of the chaptrs,,hope it helps me..what shd i study fr anat,,am going throgh neuroant sites u have posted,hope everything works out,,am so scared,,any tips for the exam day??i study in the nights,,tried alot to change my sleep cycle but i just cudnt help my self....mornings am very drowsy...just praying God to help me.
God bless you.
from anatomy, i wd suggest u to do embryology n limbs...... very high yield topics.....!
i had the same sleep problem cz i used to study till 3am and on the night b4 exam, i tried to go 2 sleep at 12 but ended up sleeping at my regular time...... so i really dont know what to say about that........ goodluck with everything....may God help u .....
for goljan rapid review pathology How do we read this book completely...its got tooo many pgs....any suggestions how to go thru it....thnx in how many days did u finish one reading?
To Dr_aa:Hey doc,im sure u r gona get a 99(>250)...its easy to predict from da hisory u gav about ur stdy wayz...
da way u studied i did da same but with few misdirection like ignoring behav.sc....so got 99 but 3 digit was not dat high....
Inshallah u will do great....u will be in my prayer...
hey draz,
well i read the whole thing cz i didnt really do the kaplan one...... so if u have already been doing kaplan's no need to go for golgan's now...just listen to his audios and look at his slides....... and i used to spend like a week reviewing golgan...... the first reading was obviously hard but the subsequent ones werent that bad........

hey angelseye..... thanx..... i actually got my result ab a month back n Allah blessed me with 258...... Alhamdulillah.....couldnt have asked for more...... i hope He bestows His mercy upon me again for step2....... thanx anyway for the nice words...... means alot
hey thanx a lot 4 sharing yr experience bro.. n good luck 4 yr scores. im sure u wil get it....
thanks a lot for sharing your exp. may ALLAh will help you in your result,
hi,,,dr_aa,,i need some help frm u regurding nbme,,,can u email me pls,,,,my id usmleinny....thanks in advance...
This is helpful
bumping....lots of good info..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »