Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kababayan ka ba na magpapa-match? - jocapmd
I wish, ECMFG can show statistics on how many kababayan gets matched. I guess in a way, ECFMG is being extra cautious as this maybe sensitive information in certain ways. But as an attending I also want to give out advices that is based on facts and numbers rather than just hear says and testaments of other people. The game has really gotten harder and harder, but by know means impossible.

So for people applying good luck....choose your adviser carefully as well......if You are the top guy in your batch then it makes sense to listen to somebody of the same caliber.

On the other hand if you have less stellar grades or even failures then it will be more wiser to listen to someone who had the same experience or same credentials including VISA status and support system, someone who you really trust to give you an honest advice and suggest reasonable alternatives.

ALL the best kababayans.

@ hopeful doc, hi maligayang pasko in advance sa lahat! ngayon ko lang ulit ako naglog on. sept pa ako nagapply. late november ko lang nakuha ung IV offer. goodluck sa atin1
hello...ano ung process ng prematch? after program offer prematch ano na susunod na steps? sign contract pwede ba thru mail/emal/fedex? uuwi na kc ako ng pinas eh, not sure kung kelangan ko ba palitan ung return date ko...do i need to show up sa hosp to sign contract? pwede ba mag ayos thru mail lang lahat?? tnx
@cheila.....yes, ipapadala sa yo ng program ang contract and you can sign it and just mail it to them...
Jocap,
You are right to be an NP you have to be a nurse. You have to be BSN then MSN then NP.
Merry Christmas to Everybody!
Thanks, jocapmd- appreciate the help and advice. I honestly don't know what to do next or what will happen. Cguro sabay lang sa hangin. After Ko magawa lahat ng pwedeng gawin, then I'll let nature take its course and pray na sana pabor sa akin. Hehehe.. Syempre, di naman nawawalan ng pag asa pero realistic lang cguro for my case. Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the holidays!
Hi guys! I am also a very old grad 1996, namatched ako this year sa FM program and now 6 months into residency na ako . So may pag asa pa din kahit OLD grad na..I had my residency training sa atin before and personally mas madali ang training dito sa USA (CAlifornia) kesa sa pinas.
Kay tagal kong d nakita tong forum na ito..naging busy ako sa observerships ko...Gusto ko lang bumati sa lahat ng Pinoy ng Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year..Pauwi na ako Pinas.yahooo makikita ko na ang baby ko after 4 months and a week..hayyy....sana mamatch tayong lahat sa March...God bless and Let us Pray for everybody...
hello mga Kababayan... musta na kayong lahat?

"MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON SA INYONG LAHAT".... Sa mga uuwi sa pilipinas, have a safe and wonderful trip.... mAsaya ang pasko sa atin maski ganuun kahirap ang buhay doon. Sa mga nandito sa America... tayo din ay mag-saya......
Maligayang Pasko mga kababayan!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »