Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
I mean to say how long will it take to complete the videos??
I downloaded it long time ago, try to Google it or u can go to pathoma.com and buy it its not expansive.

I am not sure how long it duration but its reasonable , try it u will like it, it help me alot
Okay.I think I should watch the videos..
Thank you.just a bit anxious switching to other resources not Much time left for d examSad
@ rukhz,

I agree with bugguy, if you do Goljan you will probably don't need Pathoma; But those who did Pathoma (my case) sometimes feel a need to do Goljan, as it has more integrated biochem and physiology.

if you have time for the videos, ok; if not keep moving on.
videos in totally has 30h;

@sarahmle, @bugguy
I think I mess up the information, I wasn't 23h in a run; it was 23h on my timezone when I post it; I studied hard for 16h! Giving everything I got, but not all my sleep, yet : )
thanks for your support!

Well, let's start the day, timezone now is 05:30;
If it's hard, Let's do it hard! Keep motivated!
Thank you rush.
I will take your advice.Its a relief to know its not a must.

May we make the most of everyday.Stay blessed.
In the library doing molecular biology, then my plan is cardiovascular physiology finishing the day by git and reproductive qs from uw. Sound bumpy but it works for me.

Have nice day everyone Smile
That's it bugguy! Our strength comes out of our struggle!

Yesterday I started USMLE Rx Qbank, I am doing it system-wise and timed; together with FA. I did 02 blocks yesterday; and 01 block of student consult (random, test mode); Let's see how it works… also keeping up with Goljan RR (after one week almost 250 pg done! marathon!)

Today I have just finished ch 10 (vascular) of goljan (very good box of retinopathy at the end of chapter - highly recommended!); now going for questions!

Believe, work, fight!! : )

Hi rush, I will start my usmlerx QBank next week its only way for me to memorize FA.

I will check the retinopathy pox Smile. I love goljan blue boxes
Plz rush update me if you find any interested points in goljan system pathology coz I don't have time for it , only pathoma now

Thank-you in advanceSmile
You are welcome!
I will post when find something high yield and overlooked by other sources.

Just finish one block, USMLE Rx, helps with FA, mostly with how approaching FA in a question statement, but not much memorizing it...

Hey, how is your memorization?
I did one round of memorang one month ago, it helps me a lot; going for the second round; it helps to memorize first aid, better than USMLE Rx, you can try it for free;

www.memorangapp.com/?r=ed2afb1219f539

doesn't take much time, it is memorization only, facts, facts, facts;
: )

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »