Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOAP Call update here - applebbpie99
Hey guys, I heard one of my friend got IV call from St. vincent charity hospital, cleveland today. He says it's a fairly nice program, and they are further going to improve it this year by adding couple of fellowships. They already have one spot of GI reserved in Metro health. By mistake, I skipped to apply it first time, but will surely apply now.
10/30 programs didn't retrieve my usmle transcript until now..
some programs have not retrieved any of my documents yet.. there r 4-5 such programs.. are they sleeping ? its 9am
No calls yet, don't want to add to confusion or stress but, my impression was that programs can call only after 12pm EST on 13th.. but it seems I was mistaken as people have already started getting calls and offers.
Goodluck everyone and as usual very releiving to see what's going on out there.
Any calls ??????????
None for me atleast.
I waited all day yesterday with the phone by my side and no calls. I'm still waiting this morning hoping and praying that I get something. All of the programs had my application downloaded since yesterday except for 2.

However the fact that a few people have already gotten calls makes me nervous. Think there is still hope?
does visa sponsorship have role in getting a call??
no call yet , really very depressing, but i am sure ALLAH will help us and we will get match through saop inshallah
There is only one way to find out. Lets wait and see.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »