Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
Done with cerebral cortex lesions

Planning to spend the night doing FA behavioral science
for usmle all step 1, 2ck, 2cs and 3 materials please visit, usmlemsell
hy everyone!

12 days of Goljan RR - 473 pgs done (ch 18);

I am doing questions at the same time - finished all pathology questions from usmle consult and USMLE Rx; around 30% of each Qbank; heading for pathophysiology questions now.

it has helped quite a lot in understanding and memorizing pathology.
Also revising flash cards everyday.

feel exhausted sometimes… but I want it bad enough to keep going!

@ bugguy, how was your behavioral FA study session?

@ cvd, when are you planing to sit for exam?

@ rush I changed my plan yesterday ,I did FA neurology only anatomy and physiology section .

rush I need your help , am addicting to books I don't do Qs a lot and this is very big mistake which lead to low nbme score and eventually to cancel my testSad

I did uw offline. My uw online will expire after one month and I did only few blocksSad

My Kaplan Q bank already expire I had one year subscription and indie only less than half + the simulated tests only Sad

Am wasting a lot of time and money Sad , plz check my plan and correct my if am wrong

My plan for November and December is

5-8 am✈✈✈✈✈✈one block of uw Q bank ( timed subject wise)

10 am - 4 pm ✈✈✈✈✈ library for main subject study from notes and FA

4-6 pm✈✈✈✈ gym time

8-10✈✈✈✈✈✈ one block offline kaplanQ bank mixed

two blocks a day with explanations is gold I think;

try hard to keep the pace.

I am trying to do 2blocks a day, but there are days that one block kills me and some others three or four is easy going thru, so I think the average should be two.

You are not in a race anymore, you have time now, but time really passes fast! So you have to command everyday of this study period. Energy and willpower!

: )

Thank-you so mush bro , I will try to keep my plan and my spirit Smile

Thank-you again
Bug guy ..can u plz cover one more subject either biochem or pharma , posting high yield facts everyday in a super systematic way just like u have been doing for micro .
I wanna follow ur systematic way and cover one more memorisation subject ( bchem or pharma) with ur posts !
@ reminemi I answered you in my other post Smile

Yes I will do it Smile
hey guys,

Let's pump this up!

How are things doing?

Finished Goljan RR. Comments and chapters review on the "Goljan 10 pages…" thread.
I will make a 5 day big review; with FA, self made notes, and questions. Before going on other subject.

keep track on what you are doing, it does really helps!
Have a good Sunday!

Hi rush, nice to see u Smile

Its 2.00 am , just finished Kaplan statistics, planning to finish all uw and Kaplan Qs of BS by next week

Good night Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »