Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
really slow today - I reviewed my notes, and some reference books.
I blast through Robbins text book and I was amazed how goljan + pathoma had done all the work, really good.

I will start FA second run tomorrow (1st time was a month ago).

I need some reinforcement in cell and molecular biology, neuroanatomy and embryo. So, I choose to go over the HY series, that seems to be quick forward. Starting now.

I m going to publish here my progress as it really helped me when doing Goljan, and I really need a push forward now!

Feeling mentally tired… But Let's train the mind and the body will fallow it.

How are things with you guys?
Hi guys..... How is it going? I am thinking of doing NBME this weekend and thinking of scheduling my exam by mid Dec. I don't think I will be able to make it by this month end.
Hi cvd,

probably we are going to do it at the same period. For me I still don't know if it is going to be late Dec or early Jan it will depend on this month accomplishments…

How many NBMEs have you done so far?

I did 3 nbmes. 13,11 &12. That was the order. Next I'm thinking of 7
hi cvd and rush , its always motivates me when I talk to you guys, let keep motivating each other , I think we all gonna do it in January, but remember that all exam centers will be closed in 1st two weeks of January due to maintenance, so guys we actually talking late January, lets spend November and December drilling in our weak subjects while finishing FA , then we do small competition between us, am thinking of NBME 7 by end of December and see who did the best , just for motivation then we do 2 week intense FA and other nbme to see if we can make it by end of January.

Please cvd and rush reed this and tell me if you agrees Smile
Hi bugguy... i am thinking of nbme 7 this weekend, probabably on 8. Rest of your plan sounded good, but i thought of finishing it in mid December. I will decide based on my nbme 7 score
No problem take ur nbme 7 then decide , I can change to other nbme by end of December if u and rush agree to my plan , good luck
wow it's true, late January, Oh my God! I don't know if It's good or not… energy is leaving me… better concentrate and try to do it by mid december… : o !

I have done nbme 7 and 11, going on 12 next week.

Let's see how things will play out now in November, then depending on our results we can arrange something for December and January, I liked the idea!

Meanwhile, Let's motivate each other, for sure!!!

Ok rush and cvd , all of us will work hard and keep track of each other, by end of November we will see if u guys ready for December exam or January. Then we can take common NBME .

I think step 1 will leave a deep scar in every one taking it , so lets work hard to be happy every time we see the scar Wink
I like the concept! : )
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »