Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q bank log blog. - bugguy19
Hi guys, water lot of time today but just finished with musculoskeletal from FA. Starting heme once now
hi guys,

Bugguy, I am almost finishing the book, read from chapter 6 to 13 today, so I think I will finished in the morning; I know it has some details, but in my last NBME I had two performances on the lower side, and one was cell biology. At the end, I will do the book in two days and a half, doesn't really hurt in the last 2 months… I think..., actually,what really hurts was that score bar looking for me all the time... kind of challenging me: "decode me or I will bite you". : )

Going to sleep now : 0
see you guys next post.
keep moving!
done with the HY cell!!!
going on to FA biochem/immuno/patho today.

Hope you are all fine!

@cvd - good video! I like it!

high energy!! let's go, let's go, let's go!
Rush congratulations for finishing hy , it will definitely help you, I just didn't like this book may be because I did it early in my preparation so I didn't really appreciate the hy fact, now after your comments I think I might be giving it a second look Smile
Uw explanations killing me . Still am so slwooooo , I feel like no oxygen in room will downing uw Sad
Next week I will start Goljan RRP , I already did 1st 8 chapters (general pathology) , I want to do the systems I finished pathoma 1st reading .

I will do also Goljan hy notes , I am thinking of starting thread to post hy interesting pathology notes , so I think it will help me to memorize the hy points and it will help other people who not have time to go over Goljan or those who scared from even opening Goljan.

Rush your are the Goljan expert, tell me if u like the new thread idea,

I will call it Goljan fan hy facts club Wink
Hey, bugguy! That's a great idea!! You know that keeping track of what we are studying in a forum has made me enter again in a good study rhythm! And it all started with Goljan; by the way I am not an expert, I just went through it diligently. It would be great to recall HY facts of it.

I have just finished the FA chapters of biochem, immunology and pathology. Great review. Things are really interesting, after doing HY cell, passing through biochem was great, I realized something new beyond my first reading. One example was the Cre Lox system in the laboratory techniques part in FA; I could only understand it now…

I think I will start HY embryo today.
Here we go!!!
Great !

Take a deep breath and relax , we gonna start next Monday Smile
Bugguy , cvd and rush !
I'm doing my anatomy read . Does any one of u has a suggestion for me ? I'm only reading kaplans anatomy ! And plan to do its uw right after . Any time frame within which I should do anatomy ? Just guide me through this .plz .
@ reminemi, non of us took the exam so can't exactly know for sure if our study plan work or not , but her is my suggestion for u Smile

Anatomy depend on your base and your year of graduation , for my its was my favorite subject and I was so strong that my school asked my to teach it in my spear time , but know am 2004 graduate and I forget even my colleagues names Sad

So I started by watching Kaplan DVD , its very good actually but it make u fall to sleep especially the neuroanatomy , then I felt like I need more base so I used a different resources, I didn't like the hy series but I think it designed for fresh grad Sad

Then I discovered most amazing books ( again am talking about my experience)

1/ roadmap gross anatomy

2/ roadmap neuroanatomy (its by same doctor who teach for Kaplan dr white)

So if u have time try to check by your self which is good for you , oh I forget to tell u , I use anatomy coloring books , yesterday I colored extraocular eye muscles , it was so fun Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »