Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
obgyn observership - yvonne
plz include me as well
madhookrish@yahoo.co.uk
please include me as well
tsshishodia
hi, don't u think it is easier to just write down our idesa on this forum rather than mailing each other? it is just a suggestion.
whta do u guys think?
by the way have any of u done research or observership?
ok bye,
yvonne
hello everybody-it will be good if we can form an OBG chain here-so we are well informed. pl let m eknow how many need visas-I will be needing for 1.
thanks
i too need visa.have you guys decided on which programmes,where to apply?and any other speciality as back up?
I am also interested in OBGYN as had postproduction in OBGYN in my home country. I am old graduate and ecfmg certified. I also had GC. My id is drsaeed_ahmad
Any one interested please email me.
i need visa too.
i saw tht som programs need 2 lors frm medical school obgs .i got just 1 frm my medical school n tht too frm my postgraduate school n not graduate medical school.donno if thts a problem.my other lor is a general one frm a US guy
pls post ur views abt 2lor frm obgs
sc98 hi,
i have sent a couple lors from medical school and a couple from the postgraduate school.i dont think postgraduate school letters will land you in trouble,just my personal opinion.I am getting very negative reviews here about OBGYN,considering high insurance and liabilities,and i am really having doubts.what are your takes on this,guys?
aphrodite,
i am also really having doubts about OBGYN for the same reasons that u had stated in your message.Alot of prople are discouraging me. i don't know what to do.since i have done residency at home in the same i am finding it difficult to change as i feel then that does yrs have gone to waste. if i do want to change specialty is that ok-i mean will they ask why am changing etc.also what would be a good specialty to change to?
also if i want to do infertility, would i need a fellowship after doing residency?
thanx,Yvonne
i have precisely the same question as you yvonne,but let my address your questions best way i can.i think people would want to know why u want to change speciality,but as long as u can give them a convincing answer it should be ok.switching to family practice would be better i think as it involves little of every speciality without the killer lifestyle of OBGYN.
If you want to go for infertility,you would need a residency in OBGYN and a fellowship in infert,i think.
which states are u applying to?any US lors?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »