Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all who love to get free usmle materials - dr_lucky
Per the request of ai , I am attaching him/her the best material to study physiology; KAPAN physiology bank.
I hope all you guys find it useful

rapidshare.de/files/14379498/Physio_qBANK.rar.html

dr_lucky
hi feras n dr lucky
thanx for ur advice.wil then study kaplan lecture notes thoroughly.do u advice brs physiology.r th concepts given better in that book compared to kaplan lecture notes.dr lucky if u don mind can u please upload the above file on the sendspace or megaupload sinc my comp unables me to download from rapid share files.r th graphs given in th kaplan notes sufficient or i need to refer to some other book.please advice.thanx.
thank you hope you live luckily till the end of your life..
one more advice needed...........when is th right time to join th q bank.im stil on my first reading just done with anatomy n right now doing physiology.planning to give my exams in dec.so when shud i jion th q bank so that i get a hang of what type of questions r asked in th exams n improve on my weaker points.i just want to know one more thing can i revise my q bank or if i complete a particular block i cant revise it again.its gud to join th q bank or one month or for three months.my questions may b probably sounding stupid but i hav no idea about al this henc asking for th advice.please help.thanx .
thank you for helping Dr Lucky
Hi Dr. Lucky .... keefak o shooo akhbaarak momkin a3raf e mailak,,,,
thank u so much...
thx for the questions
thanks dr_lucky
thx for the nice webside.
Thanks a lot dr lucky,
GOODLUCK
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »