Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help -- Urgent--- yellow permit..??? - fariskhan
congratulations for such a great score...mashallah...! there is no doubt that you were amongst the top students...!
best of luck ...bye.
Thanks Faris. And I forgot to tell you that this is not my real name and I always had a crush on you in med skool. Please leave your e-mail, as I have already asked before so I can contact you. Its been a week, I took my step I and its very difficult to wait without old classmate's support. I hope you are still available and would help my dream of year to get fulfilled. Take care.
Nazar na lag jai kahin.
I always have seen you as top student. I hope you stay that way. Mujhay sharam aa rahi hai ab. bye bye.
boy o boy.. i have got a fan Tongue... grow up kid... i can wish u all the best and can hope you excell in your exam and in life but i think the forum aint suposse for such pranks... hope you understand that.. take kare. bye
Don't tell me you are taken...I will die. please pretty please.

Tomboy does not represent my real name or sex. Please reconsider again. pleeese.
FBK
hello faris...let me tell assure you one thing that this person with name tomboys...the word "s"in the last isnt me..my nick is tomboy not tomboys and secondly this person is trying to play a prank on you.... !! i just asked you very decently about your score...i didnt know that this forum has pathetics like "this tomboys"..who wrote the shit....any ways faris...best of luck for your studies !
...tomboys....what do you get by making ids similar to the one posted and then playing pranks on people ..i think you did the same thing previously in step 1 forum when some body was looking for her friend by making a fake id like hers....i seriously dont know what you really get by doing this by making a fool out of people...if you are a doctor then act like one ..dont like cheapsters...and this is usmle forum ....use it for gaining knowledge...
i must have hurt your ego ...iam sure you are gonna do bakwass after this but you know what i will ignore you...!
Hi Faris,
I have been thinking all night and have decided to disclose my id to you as I can not hide it anymore. I am fatima your classmate in Khyber medical college and had always been in love with you. I was the petite short girl with two ponnies..., remember? Please write me back so I can tell you more about myself.

Fatima
fatimabk
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »