Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeeeeeeeeirrrrrrdddddd q - cd45
Hey cd45,.. Q is becoming more weirder now..is nt it.
ok ok sorry.... but just to make up a senario any GI or GU procedures ----> Enterococcus fecalis infection----> bloodstream-------> previously damaged heart valves----> endocarditis heart failure edema legs.... hahha Smile yeah its a long shot but so now we know something about enterococcus (maybe wont present as soon as 24 hrs)
u ppl r getting usmle fever... untreatable
I think we are nowhere close to the ans coz this is an immuno Q Smile But thanxs for the enterococcus info though. It might be easier if they mentioned why the guy had a cath put in in the first place.
what a pity u guys.. pashna and adrenaline.. may ur exams get over soon and may u get awesome scores so that u get better soonnn

teeheeee
pashna, adrenaline u guys r really good in micro..wowwwwwwww
THEY WONT LET ME POST MY REPLIES!! this whole contradiction thing is gettign to me!
just having a bit of fun!!!! Smile after an entire day! cd45!!!!!! stop tormenting us and give us the proper q! Smile
Usmlefever : H/o uncontrollable urge to answer questions (eventhough the ans is totally unrelated)
what is the rx for usmle fever
fewlish girl pashna i cut short the q and reposted it as weird q cut short.. and u answered it...

i love troubling u .. u r soo funny
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »