Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
one LOR not uploaded... - mlegal
Some of my friends they are forcing me to apply ...they are saying not to delay...what should i do ..I am waiting for my best USA lors to get uploaded
Hi

I got the postal confirmation for my LOR just after 3 days I sent the document but I guess it took more than 5 or 6 days after the postal confirmation to be updated on OASIS. So i guess your LORs are yet to be updated on OASIS. hope this helps.
thanks for the sigh of relief mlegal.

As for the post before yours: DUDE! APPLY NOW!
mine reached on sep 1, no oasis update yet
Hey vitriol102....but on forum everyone is waiting..and I am not sure that the programs will come back again to download my LORs
if u r waiting then make sure that u appliesd to atleast one program
Hey resident.

The program will keep downloading until your file is complete or totally updated. That's to my knowledge.
I think it's ok to apply in the first 2 weeks or so. if it's getting too late, I think it's better to go ahead and apply with whatever u have in hand. this is just my personal opinion, I can't guarantee anything.

and also I think there's this possibility of applying with whatever LORs you have initially, then deassign them when you have new LORs and reassign the new ones. Don't know how successful this is. I am not sure abt this too. but this is what it says in ADTS FAQs...

When a document is assigned to a program to which you have already applied, you can no longer make changes to that specific document. The document(s) is scheduled for delivery, the same concept as placing the document in the mailbox and mailing it, you would not be able to get it back. If you wish to assign another document in its place, then the program will download both documents. However, the new document will overwrite the old document. Depending on the length of time between the unassigning of the old document and the reassigning of the new document, the program typically will not have access to the old document, unless, they have already printed out a hard copy of that particular document.

If you want to make a change, you must de-assign the original document; create a new LOR record or Personal Statement, and assign the new document in place of the old document.

what will be the advantage of applying to one prigram xtrayard
my thinking is that beacuse this would be best lor, so i dont want to apply without it. Most programs need only three lors and i am skeptical on how many of those would be interested in 4th one. they will dowload for sure, that is automatic usually, but i m afraid my application would have been reviewed already withot my best lor
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »