Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cmon ERAS, its time to move to 1st now. - xtrayard
dr2007 youll see acknowledgement of your document reciept on oasis approx 7 days after they actually receive it.. so your oasis should display reciept either today or tomorrow at the latest.
Hi guys ,
One of my lor has not been uploaded yet (rest of documents including two lor has been uploaded) .......should i apply with two lor or should i wait for that one to be uploaded too........will it be considered incomplete and be rejected or they will upload my other lor later ...............i am feeling panicky...........my last lor was received on 5 th sep.
i mean my application be considered incomplete.......
it will be considered incomplete if program requires 3. but it wont be rejected. they will wait for 3rd lor.
5th sep is not too far now. After doing 1st sep eras will jump to 5th directly. (Remember 2,3,4 sep were holidays in USA)
i would apply right away remo. at the rate at which they are scanning documents, yours will be uploaded around 20 at the earliest..

weve already seen some rejections on this forum saying that they received too manyapplications for too few slots.. so why risk it..

one of my lors sent on sept 1 will prolly be scanned by tomorrow /endof this week.. but i applied on sep 4th.. and ive seen that majority of programs are going back and downloading any new additions to our files.. so as long youre in their queue of applicants, at least you should be ok.
oh thnx arc!
i guess we r allll in the same big boat..hope things change fr the better sooooon
didnt think of the long weekendSmile

but that could also mean that on sep 5th they got a huggggggge chunk of documents (everyone whose documents were supposed to arrive on 2/3/4 but didnt coz of the holidays)
man i really don't know what to do now even after reading those advices ...........i am totally confused ............
i think if that final lor is ur best lor, thn u can wait. If its just another lor, go ahead and apply now. No one knows for sure what to do, we all are playing a guessing game here.
I also wanna apply today. Let's hope for them to start uploading. BTW- The rejections are not b/o too many applications, but because of not meeting the requirements...GL
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »