Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A piece of fact - navigator93
sail away....
navigator is right...
probably bluetooth. He's also probably a kick out of this, saying that most people lied and he made sure of it. In other words, he's mocking everyone. So, I figured I'd get a kick out of him. I'm not bonkers!!
why r u so mad vitriol102? that is my personal opinion.. and don't worry about my mind.
Dude, Navigator, I'm not mad!!

Like I said, I figured that you were probably getting a kick out of this. So.....I wanted to get a kick out of you. Cool? Besides Navigator, it's the way you worded it...as if you made sure that everyone lied

It's just that Bluetooth said I was bonkers, and Aphrodite said let it go.....as if I was waging WWIII. I'm neither....and that's something I want to clarify.

That's all.......
man you have some problem with your english. your statement says that you made sure that other people lied. I am sure you didnt mean that.
apologise for getting you wrong vitriol.
I did not mean either u vitriol or u bluetooth.. I just said a big number of people. I did not say most people as u guys think. A big number can be 20 to 30 % of user. Anyway, I am in the coutry of freedom and I can say anything I want.
But we have to recognize that Navigator wanted to say something that is in fact true...

Somehow we are all here anxious to find an invitation in our mail boxes.
Its amazing how this competition has changed our lifes in such a manner that many of us start making of this an obsession.

I don't know how is this going to end and I wish everyone of us find what are we looking for,
however, Im starting to see how dangerous this behavior can be...

And yes, we all rely here upon our scores hoping to obtain the more Interviwes we can...
but that's not bad... as long as we don't lose the focus.

Keep in touch!!
thanks ahre for your wise input
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »