Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
got 7 interviews.......OMG!!!! - aquapura
ok,you have to have a sense of humor,first of all,secondly you have to come with new ideas...
and if you like white colour,you re HIRED!!!!
Aqua,

I have many revolutionary ideas on toilet cleaning
bring them on,so the others can learn how to clean the SH+T posted by others ..Smile
can u post the list of stores offering observership.......i m intrested in research also....
hey aqua, what has color got to do with it? anyway, i'm not interested in any positions that don't guarantee fellowships...you know, after bathroom cleaning i should be able to move up to being a pretty waitress that gets nice tips.
quizno's are doing research in " fatty foods are good for brain" make you live intense and shorter..,but you need big credentials..Smile
white is the colour you have to like,cause we dont like to hire unhappy people....cleaning toilets is a special job..Smile
fellowship exists,after you finish residency in washing toilets you can apply for window cleaner fellowship,but is very competitive..you need strong credentials,and lots of case experiences....kinda hard to get..Smile)
Prematch from home depot?

grab it buddy..... nice place to work in quiet night time....
yeah,and they let you take home machines to cut the grass....ain t this amazing!!! I am so lucky!!! now everything falls into right place...Smile
lol............... keep going buddy..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »