Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i almost broke into tears in the morning - intracranialtension
whatnext - not yet crumbled... Hope is still there my friend... have belief....
SO far 12 rejection and 2 interviews and 3 application is on hold.
Same as whatnext have not received rejects so far.
hy,
guys i am also in same situation as u all.i have received alot of rejections.but i don,t know the number of rejections as i,m not having any record of it.as i,m gonna delete each and every rejection as early as i receive it.as i don,t wanna have any record of failures.
guys all we need is a one lucky interview....nothing else....
b hopeful..........don,t let urself down......success will definitely come scross u.
all the best
Uparvaala jab deta hai , chappar phaadke deta hai !
good...then...lets go get em pals...not just the interviews but a residency poistion in a good program....i beleive everyone has reasons enough to get what they want and if they work hard which i am sure everyone here has, now its karma's part to give us back what we deserve
intra, don't lose hope. it's natural to feel a little down but don't let it get to you. remember, it's not over till it's OVER!! like they say, the darkest moments are the ones just before the break of dawn. the ivs will surely come. there are many people without ivs yet (me included) and trust me we cannot afford to lose hope, it's the only thing some of us have got right now. i know things will improve soon. GL.
thank u all guys ,,we people are really hope for each other
we all r united
we ill surly ,,reach the top ..
god has to help us
Hold on, YOU CAN MAKE IT!,change is coming!

~Cee Cee Winnas
I am in the same boat guys, seems like nobody is even taking a second look at my application, only got a few rejections 4 out of 59 applications and no interviews. This does not seem good at all. I feel really down
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »