Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St Marys Hospital, Waterbury, CT - usmle_uk

I think Kate is the PC for St marys hospital

y do someone bother about a program when it is called crap.
one can respond to a query but should mind what they say.

If u dont have any inforamtion or dont want to share then dont resond.
even if someone respond they shouldnt question other attitude.
just look at ur attittude before u questions others

It is a small community prgm,sponsor visa(except that has changed),affliation with Yale and Uconn.Guess IMG very friendly,good working environment,depending on individuals.So good luck Mr. usmle_uk.
oh c'mon guys....enough with this already...just move on.
yes thats what i am talking aboutSmile
Hell wrong usmle_uk.Kita is a residency applicant,what on earth will a pc be doing here when she has 2000 + application to look at,I thot you will think smarter than this.Check all my post.I strongly disagree with people slandering a program,yet will sneak to the interview and who knows match there.Freedom of experession yes,but you know is crappy,so why ask us

I am KITA,not kate,were you with KATE last night?
Hi Karmaguru

I agree with u but no one in the forum can question other peoples atttitude.
If someone feels that other persons attitude is not right then they should keep it to themselves.
different people have different attitude and this forum is not to change attittude but to help each other and share information.

I have found many disgusting posting here but i never said anything to anyone, its up to them.
if there is something directing to them only then they can question that person.

cheers
You cry about this attitude thing,yet in your post you said stuff about my attitude,so is it a case of double standard.

Everyone got an attitude,it depends what type?
congrats on your interview call and all the very best in your application!
Probaily he shouldn't throw that words without knowing very much about the program.
However your post was too "acid".

I bet he will get a position right there and then will go to scutwork . com and write a very + positive review. Smile)

Thanks Kate

i dont have any attitude, may be my wordings might have come wrong

I should have described the program as not good instead of calling it crap.

But i was hurt when u asked me to change my attitude.

Not that everyone can express themselves clearly and there is always chance for misunderstanding especially when people write briefly.

Someones atttitude cant be judged by a small post made of few lines.

Anyway wish u all the best and thanks for ur information.

Cheers
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »