Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the 99ers - ease_doc
I am not 2*99ers but know some fact behind reality.
I do not know IMG from other countries. Currently atleast 30% IMG from my country score double 99, atleast 50% scores 99 in one steps.
The average score till 2 yrs ago was occsional double 99 , half mid 90 rest below 90.
I do not agree they are more genoius than Gradutes from 2 yrs ago. Only changes are they have good materials to study like kaplan.. and so on.
Most of doc from my country take atleast 1 year to take both exam without job.
So my impression is hard work and base line knowledge and obviously genious.
pata nahi yeh konsi chakki ka atta khate hain !!
yay usee chakee ka atta kahatay hain jis ka aap khatay hain...farq yay hay aap overeating kar laytain hain or yay akalmandee say khatain hain....atta poree duniya mian aik jaisa hee hota hay....say what?:-):-)
molly, I agree. If you try to memorise each and every lines from book, it is impossible but if you know high yields.. then you can crush the board.
hi friend i really admire hard work of my friend 99 ners but its a self inflicting wound for IMGs for example when score come in 70s or 80s those who passs will get residency and those not pass will not , now 99ners got residency and 70 and 80 r like failed so its same story with more work means same story soon we will see only 99ners in match then 2 years graduation cuts off then 2 year usce and last US citizen so we r eating our own flesh .
GL
I agree
digidoc said the PDs are even thinking to consider step3 scores as well
go figure
hello its seems most people in this forum don;t agree with me or they totaly agree with me what i said thats y no response ...after what i said .
I sort of agree....it seems that usmle steps are getting too "easy".
no friend not easy its become do or die either 99ners 1st attemps or nothings we r showing desperate naked IMG on sale buy one get 2 free .....................................but relax Smile
as a 99er... i think its all because of the "kaplan" boom... i dont think it really represents your true knowledge... at least in my case it doesnt... i had a mini interview with a PD after my observership and he asked me if i took any "course" for the USMLEs...
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »