Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please, help - deric
Good one goldfish lolzSmile)...u r safe from me,..coz u always bring smile on my faceSmile).

Thanks for the complimentSmile
Sao, i am yet to see the ocean, am stuck in a fish bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will pass usmlewith your wishes & the grace of God & swim to the ocean of opportunities...................
Soa, Im shark!!!! not dolphin...I like Icelands solomon fish...2 boats of solomon fishes will be enough for my dinner. what do u thinkSmile)
Thanks for the complement sao. tc.
For a little fish, u sure have a good sense of humorSmile)) keep up the goodwork.....
I hope u reach the ocean very soon...Goodluck goldfish.
I am glad that goldfish is safe with you sharky, since you are looking for solomon fishesSmile)
Smile) lol
Sharky, i can only imagine your "SMILE", the sharp teeth & the hungry look in your eyes,,,,,,,, & it scares me to death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & it is halloween too................................
i am scared too the way u descibe sharky smile
hahahha...lolzSmile..goldie...lot of people do like my dimpled smile.... anyway tomrrow Im coming to ur house....trick or treat...Be ready....Be very verrry scared!!!! hahahaha
sao, now u r also pulling my leg...shark is getting angry...normally I do not attack humans...but in ur case I have to make an exception.Smile)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »