Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why no ivs yet...... - dhakkan
I dont give false hope.
A doctor can be dragged to court making claims which may be false. Friends are always there to make you feel good about yourself and create a mist of falsehood.

I dont believe I was short of being cordial to you.Its different that you do not agree with my point of view but it was definitely not being rude.
Always borrow money from a pessimist, because they won't expect it back!

Discouraging people from applying because most hospitals are more or less done from you words does not accomblish anything. The only thing worse than failure is not trying at all.

Good luck to you.
When did I say not to apply????
the sad truth is tha sherwood is more or less right!most community porgrams are done with interview ivs,it's sad but it's true,the truth is the truth,you cant change it,it's either u take it or u leave it.nevertheless something can still happen for a hand full of people maybe when prematchers cancel other ivs.Uni programs are the ones that r waiting for the mspe and amgs so if u have late 90s there is still hope for u,but if not just keep praying for a miracle which can actually happen.Goodluck to all.
Come on Sherwood you know that what y-me wants to tell you is that a dream is what makes the difference between animals and humans. I'm a realistic person that has been fighting quite a long time to achieve my goal (dream). Bottom line dreams come true when people work hard towards them. Successful people are always dreamers they have a vision of a good future and they work hard to conquer it. Any way whatever I just wanted to wish you the best of luck.
If you're talking about ambition then I agree but every thing has a limit. Its good to chase after your dreams but after a certain point it can become detrimental and can even destroy your life. And if you dont see the reality infront of you and keep living in a fantasy then what can I say????Only time will tell tht it was but a sweet dream.........
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »