Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee - indidoc
Indi no need for this "essay" type of converstation.

Impress her with your surgical skills...........................in the kitchen, cutting up vegetables & crying over onion too.............She will think......Awwwwwwww,,,,a man who is a Doctor & is SENITIVE too!!!!!!!!!! Excellent combo.

Now for my exit .........Prof says enough joking............get back to your books people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi indidoc,marie99,pashna,adrenal2176,
good sense of humor marie99 !doctor n is sensitive Smile indidoc worth trying Wink
anyways rt back to books!
hi indidoc,marie99,pashna,adrenal2176,
good sense of humor marie99 !doctor n is sensitive Smile indidoc worth trying Wink
anyways rt back to books!
Pash, we were the "Incredible family" for halloween. remember the movie from last year!! i hope my 3 kids (2+ my husband) will stop conning me into wearing next year's halloween costume cause i felt "el stupido" at the party yesterday....................
Pash, we were the "Incredible family" for halloween. remember the movie from last year!! i hope my 3 kids (2+ my husband) will stop conning me into wearing next year's halloween costume cause i felt "el stupido" at the party yesterday....................
that is soo cool!!! must have been so cute!!! marie in the incredible costume!Smile yeah i loved that movie! well next year perhaps the addam's family??? Wink
that is soo cool!!! must have been so cute!!! marie in the incredible costume!Smile yeah i loved that movie! well next year perhaps the addam's family??? Wink
So..u were the "Stretch mom" eh? I hope u didnt stand in front of the mirror and say 'that line from the movie'......hehehehe
So..u were the "Stretch mom" eh? I hope u didnt stand in front of the mirror and say 'that line from the movie'......hehehehe
Adrenaline, be a Man ,don't watch kiddie cartoons................so much that you remember every line of the movie...........

Beware cowboy, i may stretch myself over to Texas & get a hold of you............................ Since you are my bud, i will give you a headstart, now start running.................

Being Mrs incredible!!!!Oh i only wish to somehow make an incredible perfomance on the test Smile

Pash the addams family ,NO WAY...........................Any way black lipstick does not suit me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »