Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PED at St. Vincent, Staten Ilsland, NY. - drabc
Not a good progarm. Have to do all the IV, bleeding on the floor. Nurses are not helping.

PD is cool and distant.
hi, drabc

thanks for sharing your experience at this program. it seems you do not like this program because it is not good.

can you please tell me know more about this program? what is the name of the PD? how many applicants did they interview on that day? what kind of questions did they ask you? did the PD see each of you or all of you at the same time? which phycisians interviewed you?

if you prefer, you can email me at:

longlifepen

or i can call you if you want.

because i need to decide if i should go there or not. i need to cancel some of IVs. if you can confirm this is a bad one, i may want to save some of my dollars.

i highly appreciate your help. please kindly do let me know. thanks
hi, drabc

thanks for sharing your experience at this program. it seems you do not like this program because it is not good.

can you please tell me know more about this program? what is the name of the PD? how many applicants did they interview on that day? what kind of questions did they ask you? did the PD see each of you or all of you at the same time? which phycisians interviewed you?

if you prefer, you can email me at:

longlifepen

or i can call you if you want.

because i need to decide if i should go there or not. i need to cancel some of IVs. if you can confirm this is a bad one, i may want to save some of my dollars.

i highly appreciate your help. please kindly do let me know. thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »