Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i think m over........ - enticerguyin
Dear enticerguyin:

please wait for the mail.

we all know oasis make a lot of error, it is about 4/10 people that we know in this forum family gets the "oasis fail" every month. And I am sure there are more cases out there. don't give up on anything. You went this far, you know there are a lot of people can not make it this far (you know some of them, for some reason, some people can not get into med school, some people can not finish med school, and some people can not take step 1.)

step 1 is not end of the story for most of the people, if you are allow to do it again, just take a break, and think œwhat you can improve next time or œwhat else you want to do, if you prefer that you don™t want to study for step 1, in the near future.
œjump from top of building is not a good option,

Write more here, or try to post Q, ans Q that people posted here, help others, it will make you feel much better,

Let us know if you need more info, or you need someone to talk to.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Study for medicine should be fun, b/c at the end; we all need what we learn now, to help more patients.

GL
Smile
tnx guys but ........
tnx guys but ........
enticerguyin,ur prep was so good...i hav seen u on the forum...please don't lose hope...just wait for the actual score card....
enticerguyin,ur prep was so good...i hav seen u on the forum...please don't lose hope...just wait for the actual score card....
enticeguyin, Have patience...wait for ur score report. Im sure, u will pass with flying colours. Goodluck.
enticeguyin, Have patience...wait for ur score report. Im sure, u will pass with flying colours. Goodluck.
Entice..........Don't be so hard on yourself. Is this the way out ???????????????? Stop & think. YOU are a gift to all of us, you have been very helpful to this forum & we are family now .

Did you see doc_mishel's post??? SHe is a mother & just passed the test taking it a second time................

How do you call yourself?? a Coward Or a SURVIVOR............. beat all odds & win the struggle......... that is the Entice i know..................

Be patient. As SaoNew said, it is just matter of a computer glitch. everybody knows oasis is not accurate.

"The trick is not waiting for the storm to pass, but to Dance in the rain".

I know we all can talk splendidly but we are not in your shoes BUT WE CARE & i hope that is WORTH something to you.

Take care, keep in touch .Good luck.
Entice..........Don't be so hard on yourself. Is this the way out ???????????????? Stop & think. YOU are a gift to all of us, you have been very helpful to this forum & we are family now .

Did you see doc_mishel's post??? SHe is a mother & just passed the test taking it a second time................

How do you call yourself?? a Coward Or a SURVIVOR............. beat all odds & win the struggle......... that is the Entice i know..................

Be patient. As SaoNew said, it is just matter of a computer glitch. everybody knows oasis is not accurate.

"The trick is not waiting for the storm to pass, but to Dance in the rain".

I know we all can talk splendidly but we are not in your shoes BUT WE CARE & i hope that is WORTH something to you.

Take care, keep in touch .Good luck.
hi enticerguyin.

I have a patient before with breast Ca stage 4B. after doin surgery and chmotx with radiation, she still have that CA in her. all i ask her to do is pray hard coz everything medicine can do, has been done just to prolong survival for her. she did pray a lot and
she felt relieved every after praying.

In ur case, you r not a terminal case, u still have choices after having the result of the exam.
So why think of jumpin in a building. remember life is not the exam only.... life still has lots to offer for you and i think God have good and better plans for u that even u, can't think of.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »