Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I apply now? - sila
u have green card....u can apply at any damn time....
I am not even sure if GC is a big help.I have a GC and I haven't received any interviews for IM and Trans. Yr. But I applied Oct end. Could that be the reason?
I am not even sure if GC is a big help.I have a GC and I haven't received any interviews for IM and Trans. Yr. But I applied Oct end. Could that be the reason?
Dear
The sincere advice is that though u are already late but there is no harm in applying to IMG friendly community programs and also try to apply in 2, 3 non surgical specialities I hope u will land somewhere
Dear
The sincere advice is that though u are already late but there is no harm in applying to IMG friendly community programs and also try to apply in 2, 3 non surgical specialities I hope u will land somewhere
You should go ahead and start applying, but call the program prior to doing that to make sure they are accepting applications. Because of the deluge of applications this year, some program are not reviewing any more applications now. So call and make sure they are still looking at applications to save urself some money and needless heartbreaks.
You should go ahead and start applying, but call the program prior to doing that to make sure they are accepting applications. Because of the deluge of applications this year, some program are not reviewing any more applications now. So call and make sure they are still looking at applications to save urself some money and needless heartbreaks.
More discussions , please!
More discussions , please!
why waiting for your score report? you can apply now, don't waste your time, programs will get your score after it will be reported...GC is not playing an important role regarding application time, check the programs deadline before applying, don't apply to programs which their application deadline already passed.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »