Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i dont like usmleworld - iranmd
Dr. I , if they inactivated, did they give u a refund????????????????

Bep, UW is just trying to save their copyright material, they would have worked equally hard to set up the website. So i don't blame them.

As doctors & Model citizens, we have certain ethics to follow & this is one of the pile...............
i agree with you..always there is competetion...if for example rapidshare website makes you to wait to download a program othr website let you do that faster...i guess their cheap price was agood idea to have more customers,,but now these rules make some costomers disapointed....KAPLAN IS THE BEST. i just did a few of uemleworld.questions but i got that they just changed the face of questions but answers are like kaplan..and i dont think 18 question for natomy is enough for usmle
i agree with you..always there is competetion...if for example rapidshare website makes you to wait to download a program othr website let you do that faster...i guess their cheap price was agood idea to have more customers,,but now these rules make some costomers disapointed....KAPLAN IS THE BEST. i just did a few of uemleworld.questions but i got that they just changed the face of questions but answers are like kaplan..and i dont think 18 question for natomy is enough for usmle
they didnt give anything and still i am sending email
they didnt give anything and still i am sending email
so its better i start with patho version........
so its better i start with patho version........
Keep sending emails .until you get that REFUND.........tell me how many days have u used UW??? Pro- rate it & see what your refund will be...........if it comes under 10$ i feel it is not worth the time (understand TIME IS MONEY), we have a LOT to study , after all you were honest in your idea to save for personal use............ hope that helps.
Keep sending emails .until you get that REFUND.........tell me how many days have u used UW??? Pro- rate it & see what your refund will be...........if it comes under 10$ i feel it is not worth the time (understand TIME IS MONEY), we have a LOT to study , after all you were honest in your idea to save for personal use............ hope that helps.
Dr I ,although I APPRECIATE your efforts to help us all( and other forum members as well), please DO NOT DO IT at the cost of your time...................It is not selfish, it is not rude, it is your right............You have the right to your time, how u use it , u choose it ...........
Thanks for all your help.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »