Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most stressful time in my life!!! - oncall
Really feel sorry for u...Best u can do is try to present few topics if u have still few days left fr uer observership,after getting permission frm cheif resident during rounds or morning report, smtimes they help ( personal exp).....or else try to maintain good relations with everyone,this is more important if u still need LORs frm them...dont let them knw u r annoyed atleast till the time u get LORs
The best place may not be the best place for you...you may end up at Harvard and be the most miserable person for the next 3 years. If after 6 months, they can act like devils....you probably don't want to be there.
The best place may not be the best place for you...you may end up at Harvard and be the most miserable person for the next 3 years. If after 6 months, they can act like devils....you probably don't want to be there.
oncall, i just can't imagine what i'll do if they said ney to me... but if u need that line in ur resume, and u think u can learn things from their conference, then go. it'll be VERY hard, but do it as long as u can get something out of it for ur future pgms.
oncall, i just can't imagine what i'll do if they said ney to me... but if u need that line in ur resume, and u think u can learn things from their conference, then go. it'll be VERY hard, but do it as long as u can get something out of it for ur future pgms.
Dear friends, I feel much better now since I am not the only one who has been treated this way. Thanks a lot. I'll still go to the conference tomorrow as usual, and pretend writing notes all the time. I have to admit I have learnt a lot from this department. I am free to ask questions. Now I don't think it is proper for me to ask quesitions any more. I just figure out I am so immature, and do not know how to get mature.

I wonder are they harming me deliberately? Why? This is only an interview, not an offer! Don't understand
Dear friends, I feel much better now since I am not the only one who has been treated this way. Thanks a lot. I'll still go to the conference tomorrow as usual, and pretend writing notes all the time. I have to admit I have learnt a lot from this department. I am free to ask questions. Now I don't think it is proper for me to ask quesitions any more. I just figure out I am so immature, and do not know how to get mature.

I wonder are they harming me deliberately? Why? This is only an interview, not an offer! Don't understand
i would say confront them, there is no point in acting as if nothing hapenned. Moreover u dont need lors now. I am saying this because this might be a mistake, be brave and better ask the pc whats going on.

gl
i would say confront them, there is no point in acting as if nothing hapenned. Moreover u dont need lors now. I am saying this because this might be a mistake, be brave and better ask the pc whats going on.

gl
I got all of my 4 Lor from this department faculty, one of them were offered to me without even being asked! I am still grateful to them. Everybody is nice, if not count this rejection.

I wonder I may appear better in paper than physically. I lost my confidence.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »