Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interview and rejections thread 11/16/2006 - chikap
hey buddy .....it was meant to b a joke.......ur wish if u wanna blame me.......there are as many type of people here as are the IDs..........and as fear as i am concerned my beliefs are so stromg that they cant b shaken just like that.....gl
i mean as far as
i mean as far as
joke?.....i thought it was a sarcasm which indeed it was....
by the way believes changes with time young man / woman / girl.....
joke?.....i thought it was a sarcasm which indeed it was....
by the way believes changes with time young man / woman / girl.....
Smart_doc, I read your joke and thought it was quite funny! A sleep walking PD : ) But the response to your joke illustrates another subject regarding the dismeanor of IMG's.

I just got done with some of my interviews...I noticed the IMG's at most of the interviews I attended were very secretative about sharing any information. If you ask them a casual question they tried to answer avoiding any question. It left a bad taste in my mouth. I did not like interviewing with other IMG's...

Even this forum has a very sour taste to it...I don't like it at all
Smart_doc, I read your joke and thought it was quite funny! A sleep walking PD : ) But the response to your joke illustrates another subject regarding the dismeanor of IMG's.

I just got done with some of my interviews...I noticed the IMG's at most of the interviews I attended were very secretative about sharing any information. If you ask them a casual question they tried to answer avoiding any question. It left a bad taste in my mouth. I did not like interviewing with other IMG's...

Even this forum has a very sour taste to it...I don't like it at all
true vitriol.....img r always like that anywhere....been in uk for 3 yr and had no. of instances like that.....dont talk unless necessary......and as they say ignorance is bliss
true vitriol.....img r always like that anywhere....been in uk for 3 yr and had no. of instances like that.....dont talk unless necessary......and as they say ignorance is bliss
no dear i think it can be only an experience....i think we imgs are really warm hearted people..specially we indians......but sure we need time to mix around.....dont worry u can find some really nice people too.....it is all individual thing u know
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »