Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?? - amanda
true...and many of them dont do justice to it by not responding...well, i know its a pain to have to answer to >250-300 emails a day..but well, isnt that what you are getting paid for?
Thanks for the replies,

I understand what you guys are saying, but also all of us go through this process not for free...we are paying for every single program we apply to, the least that they can do is to send a rej, and now day it should not be so complicated with the technology that we have.....at least we won't be waiting for no reason.... Is their job to do so, as stated here, they get paid for that....and we deserve a little something as paying customers., that's my opinion...I know it won't change anything but oh well... who said life was fair anyways...

Best of luck to everybody.
Thanks for the replies,

I understand what you guys are saying, but also all of us go through this process not for free...we are paying for every single program we apply to, the least that they can do is to send a rej, and now day it should not be so complicated with the technology that we have.....at least we won't be waiting for no reason.... Is their job to do so, as stated here, they get paid for that....and we deserve a little something as paying customers., that's my opinion...I know it won't change anything but oh well... who said life was fair anyways...

Best of luck to everybody.
I am wondering the same thing, most of the programs I applied to send both interviews and rejections (according to feedback on this forum) yet I did not recieve anything. I emailed them last week, only one answered so far with a rejection but she told me excatly the reason why and I was very greatful, still would like to know about the others.
I am wondering the same thing, most of the programs I applied to send both interviews and rejections (according to feedback on this forum) yet I did not recieve anything. I emailed them last week, only one answered so far with a rejection but she told me excatly the reason why and I was very greatful, still would like to know about the others.
maybe we can try to join forces and sign a petition to eras so that they'll make mandatory for the programs to reply yes, no or on hold. or maybe even file a class action lawsuit for that purpose. those applications cost money and it's not fair to be left in the dark about their outcome
maybe we can try to join forces and sign a petition to eras so that they'll make mandatory for the programs to reply yes, no or on hold. or maybe even file a class action lawsuit for that purpose. those applications cost money and it's not fair to be left in the dark about their outcome
yes we should, may not a law suit but a letter with electronic signatures to ERAS, I see thounsands of IMG logging to the the forum everyday we can get through this together
yes we should, may not a law suit but a letter with electronic signatures to ERAS, I see thounsands of IMG logging to the the forum everyday we can get through this together
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »